- Office experience is required
- Excellent customer services skills
- Strong Communication & Listening Skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to work independently & with a team
- Problem Resolution
- Working in Database Systems
This position is for Winter Semester, 14 -15 hours a week. Required training begins on November 18 and working through the semester break will be needed. Training will be approximately 10 hours a week. We are hiring for 8am-11am, 11am-2pm, and 2pm-5pm, Monday – Friday. These shifts are not inter changeable.
You will need to apply for a specific shift. Please include your track, graduation, and specify which shift you are applying for on your resume. Required attendance at office meetings every Thursday 11:00am – 12:00pm. Working January 6 -7 will be required.
- Pay: $9.00 training
- Increase: $10.00 January 6
How to ApplyPlease apply and submit all materials online. Emails to the International Office and in person applications won’t be considered. Interviewing candidates on a roll-in basis. Job posting will close on October 8. Follow the link to apply for this student job.
272 total views, 1 today