- Office experience is required (include resume & cover letter)
- Excellent customer services skills
- Strong Communication & Listening Skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to work independently & with a team
- Problem Resolution
- Working in Database Systems
This position is for Winter Semester, 14 -15 hours a week. Required training begins on November 18 (or later) and working through the semester break will be needed. However, Christmas week December 23 -27 can be taken off. Training will be approximately 10 hours a week. We are hiring for 8am – 11am and 11am-2pm Monday – Friday. These shifts are not interchangeable. Please include your track and graduation date on your resume. Required attendance at office meetings every Thursday 11:00am – 12:00pm. Working January 6 -7 will be required.
How to ApplyPlease apply and submit all materials online. Emails to the International Office and in person applications won’t be considered. Interviewing candidates on a roll-in basis. Job posting will close on December 2. For more information,click here.
664 total views, 1 today