Part-Time Online Teaching Assistant – BUS 241 student employment
Teaching Assistant is needed for the BUS 241 class. 3-6 hrs a week, per section, with at least 30 min per day Monday-Saturday to monitor the Cafe 241 board. Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher and passed the course the an A- or higher. Minimum of 12 hours of weekly availability at various times through the week. Must be living in Idaho or Utah.
a. A cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher.
b. Passed the course with an A- or higher.
c. Minimum of 12 hours of weekly availability at various times throughout the week with at least 30 minutes per day Monday-Saturday; maximum of 18-20 hours per week. (Monday – Saturday)
d. Extensive knowledge of all features of Microsoft Word, including but not limited to: merge documents; lists; page numbering; headers; footers; share documents; styles; indexes; document protection; advanced tables, forms, and macros; customize Quick Parts, AutoCorrect, and themes. Candidate must also know how to troubleshoot a problem document and how to manipulate images and shapes.
e. Adhere to BYU-I Dress and Grooming standards during all tutoring sessions.
Directions for downloading unofficial student transcripts
1. Sign into the BYUI website
2 On the left, there are some menus to choose from. Choose the “Academic Resources” menu.
3. There is a “more” arrow on this menu. Click on that.
4. Select “Records”
5. Then, click on “transcript request”
6. On the left click “view unofficial transcript”
7. Two arrows come down underneath this. Click on “pdf unofficial transcript”.
8. Once you see your transcript, you can download it as a PDF file on your computer or usb drive.
9. Then upload this pdf file as one of the 3 attachments (resume, cover letter, transcript) on your application.
How to ApplyApply for the job, click this link
323 total views, 1 today