This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Nov 2019
Part-Time Health Center Lab Assistant
- Phlebotomy: Retrieve information regarding which test needs to be performed, enter patient data correctly, and draw blood.
- Tests: Perform streptococcus, mononucleosis, urinalysis, tuberculosis, and other in-house tests.
- Stocking: Manage inventory by restocking lab supplies from storage as needed.
- Education and Work Experience: Phlebotomy experience is required.
- Skill Set: Ability to think critically, communicate clearly, multitask, keep organized, manage time wisely, behave professionally, practice hospitality, accept direction from others, provide responsible leadership, take initiative to complete tasks, remain self-motivated, work quickly and accurately under pressure, and work well in groups. Basic understanding and working knowledge of computers. This lab position offers an opportunity to work in a CLIA certified laboratory and learn all aspects of a clinical laboratory. Laboratory management opportunities and internships are available.
- License or Certification: Phlebotomy certificate, or other certification such as MA, CMA, RN, CLA, etc. Previous phlebotomy experience required. Must provide a physical copy of high school transcript.
$9.10 / hour
How to ApplyAPPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Please do not apply through this website. Email your resume, cover letter, graduation date, and class schedule to HealthCenterLab@byui.edu
448 total views, 1 today